Today I am going to introduce you to a simple Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt recipe that is very easy to make, hope you will enjoy this recipe Here’s a quick and easy recipe for a Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt that’s perfect for a delicious and satisfying meal.
This dish is effortless to prepare and you can prepare the dish in a quick time. You can have it as your afternoon snack and also have it in your morning breakfast or give it to your family or children for tiffin. It is very easy to prepare.
Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt Ingredients:
- Wash 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts thoroughly
- Test for salt and pepper
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil or your favorite brand of oil
- 1-2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped (adjust to your spice preference)
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce (from a can of chipotle peppers)
- 4 slices of your favorite bread (sourdough, whole grain, etc.)
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 4 slices of Monterey Jack or Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 small tomato, chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (optional)
- 1 tablespoon butter, for toasting bread
Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt Instructions:
- Prepare the Chicken:
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for about 6-7 minutes until cooked through and no longer pink in the middle. Internal temperature should reach 165°F (75°C).
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and let rest briefly before slicing it into thin slices.
- Chipotle Mayo (Optional):
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise with the chopped chipotle peppers and adobo sauce. Adjust the amount of chipotle and adobo sauce according to your taste for spice.
- Assemble the Sandwich:
- Spread butter on one side of each bread slice. These buttered sides will be on the outside of the sandwich to achieve a golden, crispy exterior when toasted.
- On the non-buttered side of two bread slices, spread a layer of chipotle mayo (optional).
- Layer the sliced chicken, avocado slices, cheese, and tomato slices (if using) on top of the chipotle mayo.
- Top with the remaining slices of bread, buttered side up.
- Cook the Sandwich: Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt
To make grilled sandwiches, heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
Once it is heated, place the sandwiches in the skillet and cook them until the bread is golden brown and crispy. This should take about 3-4 minutes per side.
Use a spatula to press the sandwiches lightly, ensuring the cheese is properly cooked. If you have a panini press, you can use it for an even easier cooking process. After the sandwiches are ready, remove them from the skillet or panini press.
When the sandwiches are golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, remove from the skillet.
Slice in half and serve immediately when hot and melted.
Enjoy your Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt with your favorite chips, salad, or fresh veggies for a complete meal ready to eat. Hope you like the recipe and it is a very tasty recipe.